Friday, November 9, 2007

I was just wondering?

I was just wondering everyone....what are your Thanksgiving plans? What are you having for dinner? What is your favorite dish?
Our plans are getting more set now. We will be eating our dinner on Friday when Erik's Dad and wife come into town to visit! We don't have our menu planned yet, but we are working on it. We don't know if we are going to have traditional, or go with chicken and steak. Either way, we will stuff ourselves silly and enjoy being with family. I am so excited to EAT! AHHH...I have been in a weightloss competition for 8 weeks, 10 total weeks by Thanksgiving day, and I am HUNGRY! But I have lost 15 pounds, so I guess it has been worth it.
Ok, back to the subject, as for my favorite dish, hmmmmm, let me think.... I think that I love it all. Mashed potatos and gravy, deviled eggs. I love stuffing with gravy on it, as long as it doesn' thave water chestnuts in it. Never have been a fan of those. Oh, and the homemade rolls. Who doesn't love those? Of course, I make mine from the frozen state, not homemade. They are a good substitute, but not as good as grandma's!

So let me know what your plans are, what you're eating and what your favoite dish is! I look forward to knowing what all of you are going to be up to!

1 comment:

Husband-Erik said...

I guess no one besides us are doing anything for the holidays.

What are you guys doing out there?