Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Weigh-In Eve

Ok everyone, I am on FINAL Weigh-In Eve. I have eaten, or drank rather, my last supper. I have drank my final glass of water for the evening. I would hate to retain water overnight, so I am not eating or drinking anything else. But here is my problem...I just handled the Thanksgiving turkey. It is cooked and ready to eat. It is a smoked turkey, so my hands smell so delicious. I may get so hungry during the evening that I eat my own hands. I have washed them and all, but it is like onion smell...it won't wash off. OH MY GOSH! It smells so good. Do you think that if I just licked my hands that I would gain weight?
I am so nervous about tomorrow. As of lastnight, there was only.02% separating myself and another lady for 1st place. She is the CHEATER who is taking diet pills, laxatives, having body wraps and sauna baths done this week. (I don't care what you say Kimbo, I still think it is cheating. Rules or no rules!) There is such thing as ethics and integrity and morals, and when you compromise all of those things to win a contest, I think that is cheating. Ok, enough of that. My point is, she has an edge, she has advantages that I don't, since she is doing all of those things for free. It would cost me a fortune to do all that crap. Plus, it isn't healthy. I just can't take diet pills. I can't do that to my body. So, I am only .02% ahead. So everyone wish me luck. I am so nervous. I really want to win. I have worked hard and have lost, as of this morning, 19.7 pounds.
So wish me luck, say a prayer in my behalf and I will let you all know what the results are tomorrow. Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Eat lots of turkey. I will, providing I don't eat my hands off of my arms tonight!

No comments: