Friday, November 23, 2007

Winner!!!

Just wanted to let you all know that
I'M THE WINNER!
Woo Hoo. I won, I won, uh huh, uh huh I won. I am doing the happy winning dance in my head right now. I am jamming to the winning beat! $150 in my pocket. OH YEAH baby!
I lost a total of 21.7 pounds, for a 13.75% of body weight lost. Not bad huh? I am feeling skinny. Oh, wait, I have had 2 Thanksgiving dinners. I am NOT feeling skinny at this EXACT moment. But I am a lot skinnier now than I was 10 weeks ago. So that is something huh?
Thanks for all of the encouragement and faith you had in me to do it. I wasn't easy, but it was worth it. That is a scripture somewhere isn't it? "I never said that it would be easy, I only said that it would be worth it." Of course, I don't know that Jesus was talking about losing weight to win money. Probably not! (move to the side, here comes the lightening)
Anyway, I thought that you would all want to know the news. I am very excited.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW!!!! Congratulations. I am very proud of you.

pauline said...

Shalon, I hope this is right let me know if you. Love you lots Grandma

mom said...

You are the best!! Can't believe you do so much in your life. Where did you get that trait. Must be from your Mom?? I sure do love you. Mom